(Ancient Greek: the keeper of the winds)
A wind tunnel refined frame with fully enclosed front aero integrated brakes, an adjustable seat post offering 74°- 78° seating angles and Aspires own multi adjustable cockpit, this bike is made purely for speed.
- Aero Optimized Head Tube – To reduce drag the Aeolus’s cockpit and fork are seamlessly integrated into the frame’s front triangle. So riders and bike slice the wind.
- High modulus T800 carbon fibre – Highest quality materials are used for Aspire carbon frames, referred to as high modulus carbon fibres. They offer the best combination of strength and elasticity. This way they provide maximum lateral stiffness for best power transfer and a high amount of comfort. Resulting in light and stiff but comfortable bikes.
- Full Carbon Aero Fork – Using a full carbon fork leads to a vastly improved riding experience due to their stiff, lightweight, properties resulting in knife-sharp steering precision, effortless climbing and maximum lateral stiffness.
- Internal cable routing – Both braking and shifting cables are routed internally for cleaner air flow resulting in improved aerodynamics.
- Di2 Ready – Electronic shifting components provide Incredible fast and reliable gear changes with minimum maintenance and are a real asset across all disciplines of riding and racing. The Altus is ready to integrate batteries and electric cables as well as conventional wires.
- Frame specific carbon aero adjustable seatpost – Specifically designed and manufactured to compliment the Aeolus frame the Aspire adjustable AR seatpost offers 74-78° seating angles whilst filtering out annoying and energy sapping road buzz without adding weight or loosing stability. Being aero doesn’t have to be uncomfortable
|Top Tube (Horizontal c-c)||507mm||522mm||544mm||571mm||599mm|
|Seat Tube C-T||496mm||525mm||546mm||570mm||598mm|
|Front - Center||572mm||589mm||602mm||630mm||660mm|
Medium 1210g +/- 40g
With over 7 billion people in the world, you remain a unique individual, surely your bike should be too…