(noun: An organism requiring air to live)
Whether on a solo break or riding the local chain gang the Aerobe has been optimised for stiffness and aerodynamics to translate every last ounce of your effort into speed.
- Tapered headtube – The diameter increases from top to bottom resulting in a conical shape. The larger diameter is at the bottom where higher stress is applied. Riders will benefit from a noticeable higher steering precision almost without weight penalty. Tapered headsets also deliver a smoother force transfer (e.g. hard braking) to the downtube.
- High modulus T800 carbon fibre – Highest quality materials are used for Aspire carbon frames, referred to as high modulus carbon fibres. They offer the best combination of strength and elasticity. This way they provide maximum lateral stiffness for best power transfer and a high amount of comfort. Resulting in light and stiff but comfortable bikes.
- Full Carbon Aero Fork – Using a full carbon fork leads to a vastly improved riding experience due to their stiff, lightweight, properties resulting in knife-sharp steering precision, effortless climbing and maximum lateral stiffness.
- Internal cable routing – Both braking and shifting cables are routed internally for cleaner air flow resulting in improved aerodynamics.
- Di2 Ready – Electronic shifting components provide Incredible fast and reliable gear changes with minimum maintenance and are a real asset across all disciplines of riding and racing. The Aerobe is ready to integrate batteries and electric cables as well as conventional wires.
|Top Tube (Horozontal)||526mm||537mm||543mm||555mm||570mm|
|Seat Tube C-T||500mm||520mm||540mm||560mm||580mm|
|Front - Center||579mm||583mm||585mm||589mm||598mm|
Medium 1050g +/- 40g
395g +/- 15g
With over 7 billion people in the world, you remain a unique individual, surely your bike should be too…